31. Creating or amending Reviews and dates
For all but the very first Review the system will automatically set a date six months after the previous Review. If the date is incorrect, it can be changed by clicking on the calendar box on the right of the date field.
A Review must be completed at least once every six months. This includes periods when Trainees may be Out of Training e.g. on Maternity Leave, Sabbatical or long term sickness.
Creating a New Review
For the first Review this can only be done if the Educational Agreement has been signed by both the Trainee and the Educational Supervisor (see item 7 on the FAQ list)
• Log in as Educational Supervisor (the Trainer role cannot set up or complete Reviews).
• Select the Trainee then click on Review Preparation from the left hand menu.
• Click on Add New Review and fill in the four mandatory fields, including the Post details and Location.
• Click on Save or Save and Continue if you wish to add more information.
The Educational Supervisor's Review (ESR) pages must all be completed. They can be completed in any order by clicking on the relevant tab and this will allow you to switch between pages. The exception is the final page 'Finish Review' which you access by clicking on 'Continue' at the bottom of the 'Competence Areas - Ed Sup' page.
If the Trainee has not submitted their Self Rating you will not be able to submit the Review until this is done.
Amending a Review Date or Type
To amend a Review date click on Review Preparation (If a Review has been set up with the incorrect date)
• Click on the edit icon next to the relevant review to open it.
• Select the 'Set-Up' tab (if it does not automatically default to the set-up page).
• Click on the calendar box on the right of the 'End of Review Period' field and change the date as appropriate.
• Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Save'.
The type of Review can also be amended by selecting the dropdown and changing from the displayed one to the correct one.
If you need any more information, please contact our helpdesk.
Back To Top